Super-Fast iPhone/iPad/Android Bookie Apps
Large number of supported payment methods
Players from United States
Netbet is one of those sportsbooks that captures your attention from the moment that you first load it up – and of course, that works in the platform’s favour. It utilises a basic colour scheme and layout, but this is what makes it all the more appealing. It isn’t too busy, it isn’t difficult to use, and everything is laid out in ideal locations. Sports are displayed down the left-hand side of the screen, with the most popular options first. Then, down the right-hand side, you’ll see the latest offers and your betting slip. To register, you need to click on the Login button and then select the Sign Up Now button from the pop-up.
If you have a preference for mobile betting, then you won’t be disappointed by the Netbet website. It is fully accessible from smartphones and tablets, and this can be done by entering the site’s address into your device’s browser. From there, you can access the Netbet sportsbook, casino and more. All of the same promotions, sports betting markets, payment methods and such are available to you this way, too.
On the other hand, you’ve also got the chance to download the Netbet sportsbook app to your device. This is available to users of both Android handsets and iOS devices, so it’s thoroughly accessible to a wide mobile betting audience. The app is free to download, and it installs swiftly, allowing you to login with your basic username and password and proceed with depositing, betting, withdrawing, receiving special offers and much more.
It’s not always the case that you want to bet on pre-match markets, though. And that’s why it’s also great that Netbet provides live betting possibilities to its users. All you need to do to access this is visit the In-Play section, which will display all current and upcoming live betting options that are open to you. With betting markets from eSports, snooker, table tennis, volleyball, baseball, football and many more, this gives you a bit more of a thrilling betting experience. At the same time, the sportsbook allows you to make use of its Cash Out feature, which is available in full cash out format or partial cash out. Basically, you can collect your winnings prior to an event finishing, and this is especially useful if you see that an event is going the way you expected. With cash out, you can nicely minimise your losses.
During in-play betting, you’ll also see animated video features and statistics reports to assist you with your wagers. Unfortunately, Netbet doesn’t provide you with a live streaming service, though.
Netbet actually stands out as having quite competitive odds when compared alongside other online sportsbooks. Football betting fans do get quite an improved margin to work with, as are cricket betting fans. Margins for these sports can linger around the 4.8% to 5% mark. Across the board though, Netbet has a pay-out rate of around 94.2%, meaning that the odds margin exists at around 5.8% for the platform.
Viewing the left-hand side of the website screen will allow you to see all of the available betting markets, with popular options including football, eSports, horse racing, virtual sports and others related to the casino. You’ll then be able to scroll down and view the remaining options, which do feature some diverse possibilities. In the Others category for example, you’ll have the option of betting on the winner of Britain’s Got Talent 2020 or who will be the next James Bond, with actors like James Norton, Tom Hiddleston and Richard Madden being present as part of the list. There’s a section for politics betting as well, with its own diverse range of markets.
A number of different payment methods are supported for your transactions at the Netbet sportsbook. It’s important to remember that depositing funds into your account is always free at the platform, although certain withdrawal situations do come with fees attached to them. Furthermore, withdrawals require you to be fully verified prior to you requesting such from the sportsbook.
To make a deposit, you can utilise one of several accepted payment methods, including Visa and Mastercard, PayPal, AstroPay, GiroPay, Paysafecard, Euteller and bank wire transfers. Other options include Trustly transfers, WebMoney, Boleto, Boku, Instadebit, ecoPayz, Google Pay, CashtoCode and fast bank transfers. The maximum deposit that you can make is €10,000 through many of these payment methods, although bank wire transfers have no maximum.
Netbet allows you to withdraw a maximum of €100,000 per month, and these transactions can take up to four business days to complete, depending upon the payment method in use. E-wallets for example, don’t usually take longer than 24 hours. Any withdrawal greater than €500 will also incur fees of 1.5% that you need to pay.
A selection of bonuses and promotions also become available to you when you complete your registration and proceed with depositing at the Netbet platform. These start from the moment you become a new player and proceed onwards through your betting journey with the site.
€30 in Free Bets and Spins
After you go through the sign-up process, you can go to the cashier page and deposit money into your account. This must be a deposit of at least €30 and you also need to place a wager equal to this amount, too. After you have done this, you’ll receive a total of €30 in free bets and a set of free spins to use in the casino, too.
Bet €10 on Virtuals – Get a €5 Free Bet
You don’t have to opt-in to this promotion, you simply need to place a bet of €10 or more on virtual sports at Netbet to qualify. The minimum qualifying odds must be 1/1, and if you involve yourself in this, you’ll receive a €5 free bet. This can be participated in once each week.
Combo BOOST – 50% More Winnings
Increase your earning potential by playing Combo Boost offer. Bet on a 3-fold or more on any sport and get up to 50% more winnings.
NetBet makes its loyalty features available to every player, and you will become a member of the casino’s player club after your first bet. As a member of the NetBet Casino Players Club, you can reap rewards by exchanging your NetPoints for cash, bonuses, luxury goods and tickets. All you need to do is to pick the item that appeals you the most, and collect enough points to treat yourself to it!
The Netbet site has a very comprehensive support system in place, which is clearly why it has won various awards for such. An FAQ section is present at the website first of all, but outside of this, there is also a support team on hand. In the bottom-right corner of the screen will allow you to open the live chat box, while using the Contact Us link loads up an email form to fill out. There’s also the possibility of speaking to an agent through WhatsApp.
Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
Support: Mail, Chat, Phone
Support Language: English, German, French, Romanian
Netbet began operating in 2001 and it swiftly built up a good following of avid sports bettors. It remains in existence today under a gambling licence from the UK Gambling Commission, which ensures everything taking place at the site is fair and safe. Furthermore, Netbet has obtained awards from various organisations, primarily for its customer service efforts. The sportsbook also heavily promotes responsible gambling alongside.
I happen to like what Netbet has going on at its site. The sportsbook provides a welcome change in terms of its professional but simple layout. Everything is very easy to navigate to, and the inbuilt features of the site make it even more accessible and enjoyable.
I have always been a fan of being able to place bets on my smartphone while out of the house, ever since it became a possibility. The fact that Netbet has optimised its site to cater to this is a welcome addition for me too, while the downloadable app makes a lot of sense alongside.
I would like to see a few more promotions added to the sportsbook, although what it has available for the time being can be considered a welcoming treat. Emails are usually sent to you as a member of the site with special offers included on them, too.
When all is said and done, Netbet presents quite a nice online sportsbook to join. If it was me, I would take away the fees charged on certain withdrawals and perhaps make the site accessible to a larger array of countries. This would make it much more appealing overall, but even now, it has a lot to offer to avid sports bettors.
NOTE: Your opinion is extremely important to us. To all of us, both to us who are trying to check all the information we discover about a bookmaker, and to other players who will read your experience. And if you have any experiences, whether positive or negative, it would be useful to spare some time and leave us your review. It can be of great importance to someone. Get involved, because together we come up with the best solutions.
Login to leave comment.
24 Mar 2020, 11:47
Pay out is very slow
Even after verification pay out is very slow. But, they have great odds, very helpful customer support...
No video available.
No photos available.
Last updated: 15.01.2021.