Highly competitive odds
One of the best sportsbooks for greyhound and horse racing
Over 20 payment methods available to use
ACCEPTS players from United States
Of all the online sportsbooks available today, the Betway site has one of the most appealing layouts. Everything is designed in a very professional way, which ensures that you get to experience an exceptional setup. You can see the most popular sports running along the top of the platform and via the Quick Links on the left-hand side of the screen. Below this section, all the sports on hand at Betway can be seen. Registering for an account is a simple process, which you’ll do by clicking on the green Register button and filling out your details.
For those people who have a preference for placing sports bets from their smartphone or tablets, this is also a possibility where Betway is concerned. You have the option to load the website up through your device’s web browser, which will automatically display the optimised mobile version for you. From there, you can log in with your standard username and password and access all of the same betting options.
Betway has also crafted its own sports betting app that you can download as an iOS or Android user. This is free to do, and it will install an icon on your home screen for instant access to the platform’s different sports betting opportunities. This runs very smoothly and allows for you to place bets, deposit, withdraw, receive notifications and more. Regardless of if you use the app or access Betway through your handset’s browser, you’ll still receive the same high-quality betting experience.
You don’t always have to engage in pre-match betting with the site either, because live betting is also provided. You just need to navigate to the In-Play section of the sportsbook to do this. There, you’ll be able to place bets on those events that are currently in action. Betway affords you the ability to do this on events from football, darts, eSports, table tennis, basketball, tennis, ice hockey and other sectors. During live betting, you’ll also be able to make use of the cash out function that the sportsbook offers. This real-time feature puts you in control of your single or multiple bet options.
in-play betting allows you to see various animations and statistics from the
matches underway, there’s also the possibility of live streaming certain sports
events as well. Therefore, you can view the matches that you’re betting on
readily from your desktop computer or your mobile device. Any event that is
being broadcast via Betway will have the green video screen symbol next to it
for you to take notice of and access.
Betway has some great, competitive odds for bettors to take advantage of, and this is especially true when it comes to the English Premier League football and, British football leagues in general. It is in this area that pay-outs can exceed above 96%, meaning that the sportsbook only has an odds margin of around 4%. The same is true of the most significant basketball leagues and top tennis tournaments. Betway does tend to lower the odds when it comes to secondary bets, though. Overall, the platform comes with a bet margin of about 5.1%.
This platform comes with a wide enough range of sports to bet on, with around 30 being available in total. While popular and often-seen categories are provided at the site, such as table tennis, golf, baseball and horse racing, Betway also includes some unique and diverse betting possibilities, too. You’ll find most of these in the Specials section. There, you’ll have the option of wagering on things like the biggest sales in the first month of the release of the PS5 and the Xbox Scarlett, that Harry & Meghan will have a reality show with a specific name or the gender of the winner of TV’s The Circle.
To put it simply, it’s not all about betting on actual sports, and this is what makes the Betway site such a diverse option to join.
You’re able to utilise numerous payment methods to be able to fund and withdraw from your Betway account. It’s imperative that you verify yourself before you proceed with requesting a withdrawal, and this only requires you to send in copies of some documents.
Where deposits are concerned, Betway supports a variety of possibilities that allow you to do this. Traditional payment methods like Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards are accepted, while alternatives like e-wallets from Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz and Neteller are also usable. Trustly bank transfers are also able to be utilised, while other options include Entropay, Paysafecard, EPS and Webmoney. Each of these methods is free of charge and comes with a minimum deposit limit of €10.
Withdrawing money from your account can be done by many of these same methods, too. Betway tries to have all of these requests processed within 24 hours, and after that time period, it depends upon the payment method as to how swiftly you receive your money. Some will go through within a 24-hour period, while others can take up to three business days to complete.
Becoming a member of the Betway sportsbook will also give you the possibility of claiming a selection of special bonuses and promotions, too. These start out from the moment that you sign up for an account and make your initial deposit, and continue on through your betting journey at the platform.
Welcome Bonus of up to €30
Once you proceed with your initial deposit at the site, you can look forward to receiving up to €30 as a reward. Just ensure that your first deposit is of €10 or more and once you’ve completed this, make bets equating to the value of that deposit. The 100% up to €30 will then be released to you once those bets are settled.
Free Bet Club
You’re able to benefit from receiving €10 in free bets each week as well. This is achieved by betting €25 on trebles and accumulators. As long as you opt in to this reward, you can bet on any sports market and you’ll receive two €5 free bets on Saturday and Monday.
Various sporting events will also have their odds boosted for bettors to take advantage of, too. Each time you visit the sportsbook, you can click on the Betway Boosts tab to view the different events that come with different, enhanced odds.
Anyone requiring assistance while betting at the sportsbook can navigate to the Help section easily enough. Plenty of information can be found there, although if this is not enough, you can also request to speak with an advisor. The customer support team are accessible on a 24/7 basis through email, live chat and telephone. Not only that, but you can reach out to an agent through Twitter as well.
Betway first opened its online doors in 2006, so it has plenty of years of experience under its belt now. The company has continued to gain popularity throughout the years of its operation, and it has managed to do this by adhering to strict gambling licence policies. These have been set out for it by the Malta Gaming Authority and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission – two of the most respected jurisdictions in the gambling world. Therefore, if you choose to register for an account at Betway, you’ll be betting in a safe and fair environment.
No restricted countries.
Betway is definitely one of my favourite online sportsbooks. It seems like it’s firing in just about all cylinders, and this was very much clear from the first moment that I visited the site. The layout stands out as being very easy to navigate around, registration is quick and simple, while the variation of sports makes all the difference, too.
I’m glad to see that Betway has also optimised its site for mobile access, and also allows users to download a mobile app. I’ve used this and can say that it really does assist with being able to place bets while on the move. All of the same perks can be found there as are present on the desktop version of the site as well.
Promotions are always going to be a focal point for many bettors, and Betway does provide a few of these. The best thing to do, I find, is to keep checking back on the Promotions page and your email inbox. The sportsbook sends the latest promotions and bonuses to you directly to participate in.
When it comes down to it, there’s very little that Betway does wrong. It would be nice to see a VIP or loyalty scheme introduced to players, and it’s a bit of a shame that sharp bettors have limits imposed on them. Yet, on the whole, Betway is highly recommended by me, and clearly by many others.
NOTE: Your opinion is extremely important to us. To all of us, both to us who are trying to check all the information we discover about a bookmaker, and to other players who will read your experience. And if you have any experiences, whether positive or negative, it would be useful to spare some time and leave us your review. It can be of great importance to someone. Get involved, because together we come up with the best solutions.
Login to leave comment.
No user reviews for Betway.
No video available.
No photos available.
Last updated: 27.07.2020.